Friday, October 27, 2006
Its that time again. The McLeod Family Reunion was held last weekend. Highlights:
1. Watching the Clemson GT game with the family.
2. The horse auction. They had the guy that talks real fast and everything.
3. Chrissy getting to see my chin for the first time (see pictures below).
4. Getting in a wreck a few days before, and the other guy's insurance company renting us a Toyota Rav4 to take to the reunion. The good thing about that is that its one of the vehicles Chrissy is thinking about buying, so she's had a chance to drive it for a while.
5. Reeeeeeeeeeally good food.
I'm watching game 5 of the World Series. Detroit's up 2-1, but I don't know if they'll be able to hold the lead. Its a sad time when baseball is almost over. Atleast there is still football to fall back on. Anyways, on with the pics:
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
Saturday was a great day. Chad's parent's and Nana came up to visit and so did Caroline and Olivia. The men went and did their own thing and us girls went to the pumpkin patch. We road on a hay ride and went through the pumpkin maze. The girls picked out 2 pumpkins a piece and later decorated them while I had to do a little work at the church. I meant to pick out a pumpkin for our porch but I couldn't decide which one I wnated (I'm not creative enough to decorate it like the girls did). I think that Chad needs to go with me and help me out. I think that everyone had a good time, I know I did. It's weird but I have never been to a pumpkin patch until last year when Jawan took me, I don't think that I had even heard of one before. Do all towns have one?
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
This past Sunday was Brian's birthday, so Chad, Maggie and I went up to Oxford for the celebration. Friday night we went to eat with one of my best friends Carolyn. We had a great time hangning out and talking. That night Chad and Dad went to play tennis, big surprise there. Saturday Mom and I made a pound cake for Brian's birthday cake and Chad and Dad went and played tennis again. Dad grilled out some steaks and we all had a great lunch. We also watched the Florida game, go Gators! Guess what Chad and Dad did after that? You guessed it, they went to play tennis again but this time I got to go with them.