Friday, July 25, 2008

Piglet Update

After a day and part of the night of no sleep and continual crying we ended up having to take Piglet back to the doctor. All day Kaitlin would cry unless she was held with me standing up and her at an angle facing the floor. My arms got a good workout. Kaitlin ended up with a moderate ear infection in both ears. You can tell that she's doing better today because her appetite is way up.

Last Friday Chad decided that we needed to see a movie so one of our great friends, Jawan,watched Kaitlin for us and then had us over for some yummy homemade pizza. While we were out she took some great pictures of Kaitlin and here are just a few of our favorites.








2 comments:

Ang said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! You must come over sometime and keep me company. Everyime I go out I seem to need a nap since I get so tired...I can't wait for Caleb to get here :o)

Melissa said...

She's definitely looking like her daddy!