Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry Christmas to me!!!

What a great Christmas. I got so many presents and had so much fun.

I think my favorite present was my new bed. Don't I look comfortable?

I got a new Gator collar, just in time for the National Championship game! Go Gators and Go Auburn! I also got a bunch of treats. When I sit really cute like this, I usually end up getting one.

After Christmas in Alabama, we drove to Jacksonville with cousin Caroline and cousin Olivia. Don't I look comfortable?

I had a great time with my cousins. There was never a dull moment.

I didn't get to go to the zoo with everyone, but I heard they saw lots of monkeys like these 4.

Here is another one of those monkeys.

Then we went to the lake and did a little fishing. Jason caught one. Olivia caught 4 including this one.

Chad caught one too. Wasn't it huge?

We even got to do a little horseback riding (the kids, not me).

I hope all of your Christmas' were as good as mine.

1 comment:

Mitch said...

Wow Chad - you are my hero. I hope that when I grow up I'll catch HUGE fish just like you!