Monday, July 30, 2007

Bridge Hunt and Some Bad Medicine

My Dad sent me this article about a covered bridge in my town. I was so excited!!! I love bridges. I've only had a chance to be apart of the construction of one bridge, but I really enjoyed it. I like to read the history on old bridges too. The article talked about how this one is even haunted!!! The bridge is called the Salem-Shotwell Covered Bridge. I did a search for it and found tons of sites on the internet with pictures of it. I decided to go check it out for myself, so I found directions, and headed that way this past weekend. I guess if I would have done a little more research, I would have found this article about the bridge falling down. What a bummer. Anyways, here is what it used to look like. This is what it looks like now: The wonderdog has not been doing so hot. She's been sick all weekend. She acts fine, except she constantly has to go to the bathroom. That didn't work out well with being locked in the house all day while we were at work. I'll spare you the details. By the way, this dog HATES Pepto Bismol.

Poor Puppy

No comments: