Sunday, July 15, 2007

We're Back!!! California Vacation Part I

We got back Saturday night.... Actually more like Sunday morning.

Quick overview: We went to Chrissy's parents on Saturday the 6th. We went to Chrissy's Mom's family reunion that day at Noccalula Falls near Gadsden, Alabama.

Monday morning, we flew out for San Francisco and drove to Monterey. Wednesday morning, we drove back to San Francisco and spent the rest of the week there. Not a big fan of Monterey. I really liked San Francisco.

Because I hate long blogs, I'm going to write a little bit each day over the next few until I cover everything we did.

I'll start with the time we spent at Nocallula Falls and Anniston.

I had a nice time meeting more of Chrissy's family. As usual, I ate way too much. The scenery was pretty cool.


2 good lookin fellers
The Falls
Toon in tomorrow for part II of the California vacation.

No comments: