Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas 07 Continued

Here are a few more pictures from Christmas. Here is Caroline and Noah doing what they do best. Chrissy got lots of nice little Gator outfits. Speaking of Gators, I've been recently accused of having a man-crush on Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow. Chrissy is the accuser. Just because I bought a pair of shoes just because Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow wears them, and I get really excited when I see Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow like at the football game and at Church on Sunday, and me and Eric can't stop talking about Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow, especially when Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow spoke to Eric at the mall while I was on the phone with him. I don't think I have a crush on Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow. I just think Heisman Trophy Winner Tim Tebow is a great quarterback and a great person.
Speaking of football players:
Be afraid. Be very afraid.
I think even Maggie had a great Christmas, despite spending the whole week on the back porch. She got plenty of walks and hugs from her cousins.Kiddies opening presents. Jack and Sheila (Chrissy's parents) got me a puzzle that is shaped in Fenway park. What they probably didn't realize was that this was the game when the Sox received their World Series rings from the previous year (2004). The opponent that game was the Yankees. It was funny how the Empire had to stand there and watch the ring presentation. Especially after the Yankees had the worst choke job in baseball history in the playoffs the year before.

Chrissy's parents and brother came to visit on Saturday, December 29th. Maggie was in heaven.

There were lots of presents!!!!
Matilda got plenty of presents even though she isn't born yet.
I love the Gator outfits and Jaguars. I bought her that cute little dress in the middle.
Brian got the t-shirt above.
Some more Gator clothes, including her very first jersey.
My Tim Tebow shoes.
Jack and Sheila also got me some fine china.

Of all the things we got to see, and all the presents we received, I enjoyed spending time with my family the most. And never forget, the reason for the season is Jesus.

1 comment:

Jawan said...

I smell MAN-LOVE