Friday, March 21, 2008

Shower Time

Chrissy has now had 3 showers. Unfortunately (and I'm being sarcastic), they've all been girl showers so I haven't been able to attend. The 1st one was with the teachers from her school. The second was in Anniston with the church she grew up in. The latest one was last week given by our Church here in town, Westminster. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures from the Anniston shower, but our friend Jawan provided some from the latest shower here in Columbus.


Chrissy has so many wonderful friends.


Tara from our homegroup made the cake


There was a hole bunch of good food. Fortunately there was some left over when I came to pick her up!!!


Chrissy getting all excited about her presents

Angela (in the picture above) got Matilda some great Red Sox gear.


Cousin Ginger and Chrissy's momma came down for the festivities.

Getting some practice

Amelia modeling some of the presents
Amelia's mother Jennifer hosted the shower. We are so appreciative of friends like her.



Baby's first Bible

What's in the bag?

Winnie the Pooh!!!

My buddy Liam

Some other friends. Sara, Amelia and Louisa

1 comment:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

It looks like you all had fun. I hate so much I missed it! I've got Matilda's gift wrapped but gotta get it ready to mail and it'll be off to you!