Saturday, September 23, 2006

Reunion.

It's hard to believe that it has been 10 years since high school, but it has and last weekend was my reunion. It only feels like it's been a year or two (except for all of the kids everyone has, Chad and I are really behind). Chad has had a fun time teasing me about how old I am. Friday night we went to my high school's football game. I had a great time seeing everyone especially Abbie and Gina. I wished the game could have lasted longer so I would have had more time to see everyone. Chad and I had to miss the dinner Saturday night, but I did get a chance to hang out with Abbie and Marla afterwards. Well on to the pictures.

Here is Abbie and her daughter Zoe.















Here is Gina.















Here is Marla and Abbie.















And here is a cute picture of Chad and Maggie.

No comments: