Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pumpkin Patch




Saturday was a great day. Chad's parent's and Nana came up to visit and so did Caroline and Olivia. The men went and did their own thing and us girls went to the pumpkin patch. We road on a hay ride and went through the pumpkin maze. The girls picked out 2 pumpkins a piece and later decorated them while I had to do a little work at the church. I meant to pick out a pumpkin for our porch but I couldn't decide which one I wnated (I'm not creative enough to decorate it like the girls did). I think that Chad needs to go with me and help me out. I think that everyone had a good time, I know I did. It's weird but I have never been to a pumpkin patch until last year when Jawan took me, I don't think that I had even heard of one before. Do all towns have one?

No comments: