Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Loosing my wisdom

Why do they call them wisdom teeth? I think its because if you get them taken out, you'll truly understand what misery feels like. I got 2 down, 2 more to go in a few weeks. They were taken out yesterday afternoon around 4:00. I figured by now, I'd feel much better. I've still got gauze pads in my mouth making me look like Alvin, Simon, and Theodore's huge long lost brother. For some reason I'm incredibly tired too. I'm still swallowing blood too, though no where near as much as last night. I had aspirations of doing some computer work from home today and maybe working in the yard a little bit, but I haven't felt like doing anything. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go look pitiful for Chrissy so she'll make me a bowl of chocolate pudding. It sure is tough.

1 comment:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

Ahhh, Mark had this done around Memorial Day last year. I feel pity for you (and Chrissy)...but not as much as Mark does. He had all four taken out at once but was on solids in no time. You'll be over it before you know it!