Sunday, March 04, 2007

Columbus Cottonmouths

Friday night Chad and I went with Mitch and Jawan to watch the Columbus Cottonmouths take on the Jacksonville Baracudas. I have never been to a hockey game so it was a new experience for me and thankfully not as cold as I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it even though I didn't really understand what was going on, it was nothing like those Mighty Ducks movies. There were a few fights but most of them seemed to happen for no reason. Also, I didn't understand why they would pass the puck against the wall where the opposing team would get it instead of passing it to their own teammate. ( That part was explained to me last night so now I get it.) The coolest part about the game was that they had a special guest, John Snyder, and he drove out in the General Lee. Actually, the best part was watching Luke dance every time the music played and just hanging out with our friends.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

You mean the hockey players don't fly across the ice in a V formation??

Anonymous said...

Hey Guy's. You didn't say who won the Hockey Game...Maybe Jacksonville???
Dad