Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wilmington


So far our trip to Wilmington has been nice but not as nice as Savannah. It was very cold Sunday and Monday so I didn't do a lot of sight seeing those days. Yesterday I had to go get my oil changed, it was supposed to be done a few weeks ago so this was the perfect time for me to get it done. Thankfully I did because 2 of my tires were about to die, Wal-Mart was not legally allowed to rotate the tires because they were so bad. Wal-Mart did not have my tire size in stock so off we went to Sam's. ( Thankfully Christina bought me a Sam's membership just last week for teacher appreciation week. It saved us $70 on the tires. ) Once the new tires were on the car Chad and I came back to the hotel to walk to the Little Dipper. The Little Dipper is a fondue restaurant, I had never been to one before. It was a neat experience, but it took forever to eat. You only get 2 skewers and each piece of meat takes about 2 minutes to cook, we didn't finish supper until 9:15 and we started at 8. We were too full to get dessert. It sounded delicious cheesecake, berries, and chocolate--yummo! Maybe we can stop by before we leave and have dessert then. Tonight we will be either trying a seafood restaurant or a place called Circa 1922.

No comments: