Friday, June 01, 2007

The End of an Era


I'm depressed. My favorite basketball coach just took a job in the pro's with the Orlando Magic. Billy Donovan was an awesome coach. I'll miss seeing him on the sidelines. I'll miss seeing him cut down the nets. I don't know who we'll get next, but I know he'll have some big shoes to fill. One of the most fun parts of college for me was being in the rowdy reptiles section in the O-dome. What a bummer.
Also, looks like the pinheads in pinstripes are going to gain another game on the good guys tonight. Hopefully, they'll be able to take the other 2 games.
At least something humorous happened today. Chrissy was flipping channels just a minute ago and said "Look, that girls wearing my shirt". Turns out it was on the show What Not To Wear. Pretty funny.

3 comments:

Jawan said...

That's pretty fun, although I don't think that Chrissy is unfashionable at all. What were you doing letting her watch TLC and not SportsCenter? Who said the new coach at FL won't be a female? Just kidding.....

chad and chrissy said...

Agreed. Chrissy does have some great fashion sense.

Anonymous said...

DON'T WORRY SON. THE GREAT ONE DECIDED THAT GAINESVILLE FLORIDA IS HOME TO THE CHAMPION FLORIDA GATORS...!!! THE MAGIC JUST MIGHT NOT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.
HE'S BAAAAAACK....!!!
MIRACLES DO HAPPEN...
DAD