Wednesday, June 13, 2007

PE Application Blues

Would You Trust This Guy?
I'm trying to complete my application for the Professional Engineer (PE) Exam (they wanted my picture in my application package). I'm just working through the application and I'm already tired of it. I'm worried I won't be able to pass since I've been out of school for 3 years. I don't really use much engineering and I don't remember much either. I have to pass it though because I will not be able to move up anymore in my job until I get the letters P.E. put on the end of my name. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELL, I FOR ONE HAVE NO WORRY ABOUT YOU PASSING YOUR PE EXAM ON THE FIRST TRY. JUST REMEMBER HOW WELL YOU DID AT BISHOP KENNEY HIGH SCHOOL, TROY STATE, AND THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA. WHEN PEOPLE MAKE THE GRADES YOU DID AT UF, THERE'S NO WAY YOU WILL NOT PASS WITH FLYING COLORS. JUST BUCKLE DOWN, STUDY & WIN THE AWARD...!!! LOVE YOU.
DAD

Anonymous said...

Chad, have you considered changing your career. Maybe, TENNIS. A few good lessons will get you started. On second thought, you
better stick with engineering. You can pass the test because you're smart. Look who you married.
Enjoyed the weekend with ya'll.
Love you both.
Jack