1. Morning sickness doesn't wait for 3-4 months.
2. Chrissy's stomach won't start um.... growing for 2 or 3 months.
3. Morning sickness doesn't wait for the alarm clock to go off.
4. Being pregnant doesn't always make girls hungry. Chrissy's appetite has actually decreased.
5. Morning sickness doesn't end in the morning. We've been blessed, that Chrissy has only hurled one day since we found out. She just feels sick to her stomach some times.
6. The pregnancy actually effects the guy physically too. Its called sympathy pains. I'm hungry all the time. All I want is pizza and McDonalds..... Wait a minute...... I think I was always like that.
7. Don't watch the movie "Knocked Up". I remember watching "Father of the Bride" with my family while I was engaged to Chrissy. It was fun. Made us even more excited about getting married. Watching the movie "Knocked Up" after finding out your wife is pregnant doesn't give you that same feeling. Now I'm just afraid.
8. You can't eat non-pasteurized cheese, deli meat, or cookie dough. Bummer about the cookie dough.
9. Women tell you congratulations. Men tell you your life is over. Thanks Dad, and Jason.
10. Getting a girl pregnant makes your favorite baseball team win their division. Go Red Sox!!! Yankees Suck.
Chrissy went to the Doctor last week because of stomach cramps. They said Huckleberry is fine, and Chrissy is definitely pregnant. We're going next Thursday to listen to Huckleberry's heart beat. The due date is May 24th. The Doctor said she may change it though.