Chrissy says there is nothing interesting about her, so I'm going to write her blog for her. Just pretend I'm using my falsetto voice while I'm writing this. See the rules in my blog below.
5 Things about me.
1. My favorite pajama pants have Snoopy on them.
2. I used to be a tough girl until I met Chad. Now I'm a wimp that HAS to be taken care of.
3. My favorite thing to do right now is lay in bed and look at my stomach, hoping Matilda will push her hand out and say hi.
4. I have this really, really, really weird thing about toilets. The lid MUST be closed when the toilet is flushed because it is possible that a tiny particle of pee could make the 15 foot trip from the bowl, through the air, around all of my makeup and lotions and mirrors and mouthwash and deoderent and land on my toothbrush. That goes along with my worst fear of brushing my teeth with a tooth brush that has a tiny particle of pee on it.
5. I worship the ground my husband walks on. He really is God's gift to women. There is nothing I like more than making a delicious feast for my husband to enjoy while he watches his sports from the comfort of the couch in his boxers. And then follow it up with his favorite dessert, Rice Krispy Treats
5 Places US
1. Alaska (Northern Lights)
2. Boston/Martha's Vineyard
4. Hawaii (though I think she would hate it)
5. Disney World M-I-C, K-E-Y, M-O-U-S-E, Mickey Mouse (Donald Duck), Mickey Mouse (Donald Duck)
5 Places outside of the US
Tag: There is no one left to tag. Though I'm sure I'll get a response from Chrissy out of this one.