Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Yet

3 Centimeters. Not many contractions. No baby yet. Some discomfort. The Doctor said she could come any day now. She also said it could be another couple of weeks. I'll let you all know as soon as anything happens.

3 comments:

Mark & Abbie's Blog (mostly Abbie's) said...

I know ya'll are excited, anxious, and uncomfortable...but it's all worth it! We're praying for you all and for a healthy happy baby.

anna volz said...

i'm so excited for you all!! i'll be anxiously awaiting the phone call or email =). be safe!

Ang said...

I know your pain and discomfort there girl. Call me if you want me to come over tomorrow if you have the day off, k. Hang in there!!!