Monday, October 24, 2005

Busy Weekend

Friday night we drove up and spent some time with my parents. Early Saturday morning we started working on the house. Chad's job was to clean out the gutters (thankfully Dad showed up and did that-Chad and I both hate ladders-he saved us a lot of time and did a great job), pressure wash the house, cut the grass, and vacuum the house. I had the fun job of cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, painting, dusting, and Chad let me pressure wash some. We were both so tired by the end of the day. Sunday we had a great time. We went to our old church at Faith. It was so nice to see every one again and to worship with them. After lunch my parents, Chad and I went to visit my Great Aunt Sarah. It was so nice just spending time with her. Aunt Sarah is a great painter and she gave us a picture that she painted 2 years ago. "I Lift Mine Eyes" is a beautiful picture of a young girl and her mother looking up to the mountains. We are so glad that we had a chance to visit Aunt Sarah and we can't wait to visit her again.

No comments: