Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Wedding (Chrissy's Thoughts)

I loved our wedding. I am sure that everyone says that, at least I hope they do, but I was very happy with the way it all turned out. My parents did a great job at helping us plan things. They picked out the cakes and some of the flower arrangements. I did start stressing out a little when the rain started pouring down before the ceremony. Everyone was supposed to walk in from outside so we had to come up with a backup plan to walk down the aisle. Eventually, it stopped raining so the wedding party could all walk in as planned. I am not one to cry very often, but I did once the ceremony started. I just couldn't believe that God had blessed me with such a great husband. I am so excited that I get to spend the rest of my life with him.

No comments: