Thursday, November 03, 2005

Happy Halloween!

It has been another uneventful halloween for me. Chrissy bought a bunch of candy and we didn't have one single trick or treater. Oh well, more candy for us. Alisa (my sister) sent me some pictures of my nephews. Have you ever seen a cooler pirate or rock looking guy? Chrissy bought a pumpkin. She did a great job picking it out. It looks like it has an m&m painted on it. We decided since it was halloween to rent a horror movie. We chose to watch the Amytiville Horror. It wasn't that scary. I was fine afterwards; as long as I didn't have to look in the mirror. What is the point of watching those kinds of movies? I always like them while I watch them, but then feel sick afterwards. Well, the OC is about to come on. Gotta go. Posted by Picasa

No comments: