Friday, October 12, 2007

Sleep!

I know that this isn't exciting or funny but I am excited about it so I thought that I'd share. I have not had a good night's sleep in forever, I am constantly waking up (usually 4-5 times a night). Just two nights a go I woke up almost every hour. Part of this is due to being pregnant (either getting sick or going to the bathroom constantly) and part of it is due to having a cold for the past couple of weeks. Last night for some reason was different. I only woke up one time and that was to let Maggie out of our bedroom. I couldn't believe it. I was hoping that I would also get to sleep late, but Maggie was worried when I didn't get up at my normal time so she woke me up at 6 and I couldn't go back to bed. Let's all pray that tonight I will get just as good of a night's sleep.

1 comment:

Mark and Abbie's blog said...

OH, Chrissy, hang in there. I understand the lack of sleep. Try to get some after work and play the pregnancy card for supper...It's all worth having all the yucks to get the sweet baby!